Whatâ€™s a car without wheels? Thereâ€™s nothing worse than seeing a shabby, deflated wheel on a car. Now more than ever, wheel companies are making innovative and attractive wheels that are sure to make your car stand out – in a good way. A noticeable change in wheel purchasing is evidenced by an increase in alloy wheel installation. Alloy wheels are not only lighter, but offer the same strength and better heat conduction.
Wheel repair has become a flourishing service in the automobile industry. Repair companies are using skilled technicians and up-to-date technology to study and repair the specific damage on the wheel Autel Maxisys MS908CV, making it as good as new, for the fraction of the cost of a new wheel. Many companies also provide mobile wheel repair service so that they can they can reach you anywhere, whenever you need.
There are various services that the repair companies provide to serve the purpose of aluminum wheel repair. Let us take a broad outlook at them.
1) Rim Straightening: With the help of advanced straightening devices, repair shops can practically straighten rims of any make autel maxisys ms906, be it custom or OEM. This is applicable for all aluminum, chrome and steel rims. Each rim is analyzed with sensitive measuring equipments and brought back to original manufacturerâ€™s specifications.
2) Cosmetic Repair and Polishing: Using reconditioning tools, proprietary paints and clear coat process, they can remove curb rash, scrapes, gouges and discoloration caused by age. Itâ€™s a specialized process that ensures a match with the undamaged wheels. Aluminum wheel repair gives a lasting conditioning to each wheel.
3) CNC Machining: CNC machining on a state-of-the art wheel uses a device to cut a fine layer of aluminum from the entire face of the rim with exacting precision, producing a new finish that is equal to or better than original factory finishes. The machine is specifically designed for those wheels with machined finishes.
4) Wielding: It not uncommon for a pothole or curb to cause a small crack in a wheel. Metal fatigue can also play a part. For parts that are difficult to wield, technicians will find a replacement OEM rim at a fraction of the cost of a new rim.
5) PVD Chroming: The Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a 100% environmentally-friendly chroming technique that neither uses hazardous materials nor produces hazardous waste.
6) Powder Coating: In this wheel repair technique, a powder material is sprayed on the wheel by an electrostatic gun and later accelerated by a powerful electrostatic charge. The powder comes in a wide range of colors and finishes and is extremely durable and long-lasting.
In addition to this, many environmentally-friendly aluminum wheel repair products have also been introduced to provide quick solutions to any repair issue. So go ahead and keep your car wheels safe.